Friday, October 9, 2009

BFMP.. well, sort of...

Blast from my past. This is the title that i've chosen for my blog which i will attempt to recall bits of my life from childhood till where i am now. Bits of my life that i think would have made a difference for me. Of course there will be the good memories and bad ones as well. The objective of this blog is to have an account of of my life for my friends and more importantly my family to read about errr... well.... me. Eventually...


I would want my children to be able to read about their dad when he was a kid just like them and the things i did of which some i may not be too proud of. But then hopefully they would realise that their dad was also human. Hey, the thought of me being where i am now in this place and time is in itself an achievement!


I would want my friends to be able to read about this friend which was also more or less just like them. Things some of us went thru before and generally the good times... and there were many of them.


My accounts may skip from my earliest childhood memories to adulthood to teenage years and so on based on what comes to memory first.



So to start it all off this will be my first account of BFMP......


My earliest memory of kindergarten was me dressed in my kindy uniform waiting for the school transport in Kluang, Johore. The school transport was a school bus or a van. Don't remember that as most things look rather big at that age. I supposed i would have been around 5 or 6 at that time.


I remember being dressed in a green and white checks design (small square ones) uniform with a sailor collar (i suppose those things were cool in that day and age) and waiting for the school transport outside my home with an auntie or nanny. That's as far as it goes in terms for kindy. Don't remember the classes or the friends that time.


Not exactly a good start for BFMP #1 but it's still one nonetheless...


Till the next blog... cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You remember your kindy uniform! I've absolutely no clue what mine looked like. fr YKY

    ReplyDelete